Welcome to Olive Trails, Chembur
Beyond stimulating young minds to be receptive to learning, play is a necessary component of brain development for children.
Inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach, we facilitate a learning environment in which children learn well, they are mentally active, engaged, social, and make meaningful connections to the world around.
Olive Trails is a great place to put your little ones, from 1.5 years to 10 years of age, as they wait for you to come home from work. It’s a perfect place to drop off your kids and stop worrying about their daily care routines.
- Offering half-day and full-day programs.
- Kids socialize and explore in a vibrant and positive setting.
- Managed by a professional team of childcare specialists.
- Excellent indoors and outdoors play area.
A unique parent-accompanied program that assists little ones to learn about themselves and the world in which they live.
- For children aged 9 months to 1.5 years.
- Introduction to basic social skills.
- Getting involved with engaging activities along with parents.
- Getting them ready for preschool by making them familiar with the surroundings of a learning environment.
- Getting them used to interacting with other children close in age.