5 reasons to choose Olive Trails
We constantly encourage and empower our qualified educators and care-givers to keep training and keep learning, as learning never stops.
To guide the future generation into this tech-imbibed world, our modern classrooms offer a smart approach to learn digitally.
Play-based learning pedagogies
To boost engagement levels, avoid boredom born out of repetitiveness and inspire a desire to learn more.
To pique the interest levels and help children sate the explorers with them while helping them learn in a creative manner.
In the world with multiple curriculum choices for higher education, we equip our students to pursue the board of their choice.
Now open for Admissions of A.Y. 2020
Olive Trails – Playgroup, Nursery, K1 & K2
- Please fill-in the details in the Online Enquiry Form.
- Please pay the admission form fee online and completely fill-in details in the online admission form.
- After the submission of admission form, you would be getting SMS / E-mail from school regarding the form submission and interaction with principal.
- Please make sure to carry the printout of Admission form along with self-attested documents mentioned in the below check list.
- Please bring the duly filled-in medical form, signed and stamped by the doctor.
- Please bring relevant Identity card form with all the photos sticked wherever required.
- Final interaction of parent with the Olive Trails’ Co-ordinator and School Principal.
- Confirmation of admission after Principal’s consent and payment of fees.
- Original previous year’s progress report/ Mark Sheet/results.
- Original transfer /migration /school leaving certificate from the previous school (Jr.Kg. onwards).
- Child’s birth certificate (attested photocopy).
- Aadhar card of the child and parents for Indian citizens (photocopy).
- Parents’ marriage certificate (photocopy)/ affidavit.
- Passport photocopy of child and parents for NRI’s and parents recently relocated to India.
- PIO/OCI in case the child is a Non-Indian citizen.
- Medical history form (duly filled & signed).
- Parental consent and indemnity agreement (duly filled & signed).
- Caste certificate to be provided (wherever applicable).
- Any pertinent information regarding participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Single parent to submit a copy of custody papers/ divorce papers/ death certificate whichever is applicable.
The final decision regarding the age group of students who will join would depend on their previous school records. At school, we believe that students thrive in their correct class age groups.
As a general rule, age requirement for each grade is –
|Grade 1||6-7 years|
Eligible age criteria for Playgroup – Born between 1st Oct 2017 to 30th Sept 2018
Eligible age criteria for Nursery – Born between 1st Oct 2016 to 30th Sept 2017
Eligible age criteria for Grade 1 – Born between 1st Oct 2013 to 30th Sept 2014